Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Mallory MD
Dr. Nancy Mallory, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eagle, ID. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mallory is affiliated with Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center, Saint Luke's Children's Hospital and St Lukes RMC. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Mallory has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mallory is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
St Lukes RMC
14 Years Experience
University of Washington
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Nancy Mallory Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nancy Mallory's office for more information.
435 S Eagle Rd Eagle, ID : (208) 939-8200
Locations & Directions435 S Eagle Rd, Eagle, ID
Dr. Nancy Mallory is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eagle, ID.