Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy C Manzione has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nancy C Manzione has the following 10 expertise
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Dr. Nancy C Manzione has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nancy C Manzione is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Manzione has been my doctor for over 10 years and has been awesome in treating my Ulcerative Colitis. She is compassionate, friendly and very concerned about her patients' care. I brought my younger son with me few times and he also liked her. She consistently encourages him educationally and purchased books for him when he was younger which was a nice gesture. Dr. Manzione's expertise in the gastroenterology and bedside manner is above and beyond. I would definitely refer my family and friends to her.
Was diagnosed with diverticulitis and hoped Dr. Manzione could help. It takes a lot for me to give a doctor a bad review, but Dr. Manzione has zero personality, zero bedside manner, is borderline rude, and has zero compassion. While I am not looking for a doctor to hold my hand, a little eye contact would be nice. She almost yelled at me for not going to the ER after a suspected episode of diverticulitis and asked if I had been there before. (I had). Her office doesn't return calls in a timely manner, so you are better off going to the ER than waiting for them to call you back.
Dr Manzione actually had a tantrum! Her nurse was kind enough to fit me in to the schedule last minute although I was a new patient. I was having severe pain for days due to a gallbladder attack and really needed to be seen.The minute Dr Manzione walked in and realized this fact she had an absolute meltdown,she kept saying she could be spending time with her regular patients. I had all intentions of becoming a regular patient, so not sure what she was talking about. She never looked at me while getting my info, too busy on the computer getting the paperwork done. The only time she looked at me was during the physical exam which took maybe 40 seconds, she proceeded to tell me I should be seeing a general surgeon not her. I needed an endoscopy (why) and colonoscopy (which is why I found her to begin with). Dr Manzione is extremely agitated with little self control and very very rude. Needless to say I won't be seeing her again.
I brought my elderly aunt who has been suffering with severe stomach pains to see Dr. Manzione. She had to wait over a month to get an appointment and when the date finally came, she was given so much paperwork to fill out, that the doctor refused to see her! I could not believe my ears...this is obviously a doctor to be avoided at all costs. She just doesn't care about anything but the bottom line.
40 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Nancy C Manzione accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHutchinson Metro Center, 1200 Waters Pl Ste M103, Bronx, NY
Dr. Nancy C Manzione is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.