Dr. Nancy Manzione Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Manzione?

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Dr. Manzione has been my doctor for over 10 years and has been awesome in treating my Ulcerative Colitis. She is compassionate, friendly and very concerned about her patients' care. I brought my younger son with me few times and he also liked her. She consistently encourages him educationally and purchased books for him when he was younger which was a nice gesture. Dr. Manzione's expertise in the gastroenterology and bedside manner is above and beyond. I would definitely refer my family and friends to her.

Don't make an appointment with this doctor - she could care less

Posted on November 1st, 2012

She spends time on her computer - has a bedside manor of anger - could care less about her patients.She has temper tantrums, she deserved to get sued.

Worst bedside manner e

Posted on May 14th, 2012

Was diagnosed with diverticulitis and hoped Dr. Manzione could help. It takes a lot for me to give a doctor a bad review, but Dr. Manzione has zero personality, zero bedside manner, is borderline rude, and has zero compassion. While I am not looking for a doctor to hold my hand, a little eye contact would be nice. She almost yelled at me for not going to the ER after a suspected episode of diverticulitis and asked if I had been there before. (I had). Her office doesn't return calls in a timely manner, so you are better off going to the ER than waiting for them to call you back.

The very worst experience with a dr ever

Posted on November 9th, 2011

Dr Manzione actually had a tantrum! Her nurse was kind enough to fit me in to the schedule last minute although I was a new patient. I was having severe pain for days due to a gallbladder attack and really needed to be seen.The minute Dr Manzione walked in and realized this fact she had an absolute meltdown,she kept saying she could be spending time with her regular patients. I had all intentions of becoming a regular patient, so not sure what she was talking about. She never looked at me while getting my info, too busy on the computer getting the paperwork done. The only time she looked at me was during the physical exam which took maybe 40 seconds, she proceeded to tell me I should be seeing a general surgeon not her. I needed an endoscopy (why) and colonoscopy (which is why I found her to begin with). Dr Manzione is extremely agitated with little self control and very very rude. Needless to say I won't be seeing her again.

Uncaring Doctor

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

I brought my elderly aunt who has been suffering with severe stomach pains to see Dr. Manzione. She had to wait over a month to get an appointment and when the date finally came, she was given so much paperwork to fill out, that the doctor refused to see her! I could not believe my ears...this is obviously a doctor to be avoided at all costs. She just doesn't care about anything but the bottom line.

Posted on November 19th, 2017