Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy E Mcknight
Dr. Nancy E Mcknight, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY, with another office in Pittsford, NY. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Mcknight is affiliated with Highland Hospital of Rochester and Strong Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mcknight has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy E Mcknight has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I have been seeing Dr. McKnight for many years now. She in prompt , and follows-up with her patients. The staff is one of the best I have ever had to work with. All and any questions are answered and this doctor and her staff never make you feel like it is not an important question. I would highly recommend Dr. McKnight to you for any reason!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2016, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mcknight is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Nancy E Mcknight accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy E Mcknight is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Rochester, NY.