Dr. Nancy A Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy A Miller?

Dr Miller is amazing and one of a kind.

Dr. Miller is the most friendly and compassionate Doctor I have ever met. I have been a patient for just under 5 years and will not see anyone else until she retires. I dread that day! She will hold your hand and jump for joy with you or give you a hug to calm your nerves and assure you that everything will be okay. By the time we had our first child with her, she felt like a part of the family and was in many of our son's first photos holding him. Unfortunately she wasn't able to deliver our daughter because we had to be induced unplanned, but she did swing by L&D later on to check on us after she was born. She is easy to talk to and very, very good at what she does. I could not say enough great things about this woman. The only bad thing is that she doesn't have a general practice office ;) You won't regret an appointment with her, she has such a beautiful heart and my family and I could not have been blessed with a better OBGYN.

Poor Promptness

I found it very difficult to get an appointment of Dr. Usually other OBGYN from the group take care. But, when medical condition got worsen there was no prompt response and excuse came as we tried your number but went to voicemail. Of course, they could have tried alternate number if that was the case.Anyways, Due to this later at night I had to visit ER.

Dr. Nancy Miller is one of the BEST OBGYN in Kansas City, She is very caring, wonderful, genuine and kind person you would ever want to meet. I have known her over 12 years now I wish all women would go and see her if possible She has the BEST nurse (Tina) anyway to be honest, the entire team in that clinic is the one of a kind, I just love everyone from the front desk to the billing department, these people are just good human being. Well, who wouldn't be! If you are working with the best Doctors like Dr. Nancy Miller?

Dr. Nancy Miller is the best OBGYN in KC!!!!

I would highly recommend Dr. Nancy Miller to anyone that wants wonderful care, great bed side manner, an understanding attitude, and so on. She has been a blessing for me and my family. She delivered my daughter, diagnosed me correctly with some other issues, and is truly a caring person. We need more doctors like her!!! Her nurse, Tina, is also wonderful. LOVE them! When my husband and I have another baby, she will be the one we go to---no matter where she is at the time!!!!

Dr. Miller is AWESOME!

I have been going to Dr. Miller for a long time. She is a very caring doctor and has a great bedside manner! She delivered 3 of my children and each experience was fantastic with her. She takes her time and really listens to me. I would highly recomend her to anyone looking for a great OB/GYN!

Dr. Nancy A Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.