Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Minshew
Dr. Nancy Minshew, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Pittsburgh, PA . She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Child Neurology. Dr. Minshew is affiliated with UPMC Passavant, UPMC South Side and Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Minshew has the following 1 specialty
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
- Asperger Syndrome
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Retardation
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Minshew is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UPMC South Side
Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
UPMC Passavant Cranberry
Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic
No Affiliations Found
UPMC Passavant Cranberry
39 Years Experience
Washington University at St. Louis
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Nancy Minshew accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy Minshew is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.