Dr. Nancy Murphy Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Murphy?

Posted on March 8th, 2017

She is not welcoming ...doesn't always greet patients sometimes I must speak first..seems rushed to get you in and out.

Compassionate

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I fee she is a overall doctor that knows a great deal about medicine but since being a patient with her for 15 years. I am on such much medicine and sometimes it seems she is not considerate of my needs and concerns and she pretty much told me I will be a diabetic and this has been frustrating to me. I know she provides excellent care but unless she has more compassionate with what her patients go through and struggle with then sometimes patient's may have to find a physician that will walk with this health issues journey with a patient and not to add I have accumulated a great deal of medical bills that I have not been able to pay.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Dr, Murphy is the most considerate and caring physician I have experienced. I have been her patient for more than 10 years and trust her. She is always willing to go above and beyond to ensure the health and well being of her patients.

Posted on September 3rd, 2015

She was verbally abusive and demanded that I show her 12 year old medical reports from when I was 15 to prove to her that I have depression, which she kept insisting that I was too young to have. She stormed out of the room while I was still trying to talk to her and get some sort of help with my thoughts of suicide and self harm and made a huge deal about begrudgingly giving me a month long prescription for Zoloft. This woman has no business being in a position of authority, let alone someone with a medical license and thus someone that the general public automatically trusts. She doesn't care in the least about her patients and is willfully ignorant at best.

patient since 1989

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Dr Murphy is a highly effective and knowledgable physician. She uses all resources at her disposal to Administer top-level care.

Posted on June 17th, 2016