Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy N Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Exam
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
This doctor withheld positive news from me that would've put me at ease for months. Instead of giving me results to a colposcopy she had her staff call and give me a very unclear generic answer of having me return in six months. Thankfully I found an amazing doctor (Dr. Thomas was borderline rude and spent no time with delicate procedures that are scary for some people). My new doctor went over my tests results that Doctor Thomas' staff acted like they didn't exist. I remember asking questions to get more clear answers on my results. Instead Dr. Thomas's staff just left it open ended and said to come back in six months. My new doctor informed me my results showed my test to be negative!!! Which is great news. It turned out the appointment was not even needed. At least I got a great new doctor out of it. All I know is that it is very sketchy and almost mean to keep news from your patients when you could put them at ease. It also makes me question why she was having me come back in six months?? More insurance money??
14 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Nancy N Thomas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy N Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.