Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy N Nagle has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nancy N Nagle has the following 7 expertise
- Chest Infection
- Angiographic Visualization
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Dr. Nancy N Nagle has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Nagle is my grandmas doctor. She misdiagnosed her and she was suffering with pneumonia for days. It was only until my mother demanded that she do another X-ray that she found the pneumonia. She wasn't friendly or helpful and was actually flat out rude. My grandmother could have died had we not followed up with the doctor. She also only came to check on my grandma every 2 days and she was in the hospital for 9 days. We have found a new doctor that will properly care for their patients.
Brusque and impatient when she entered the exam room. Brushed aside my 65 year history and the diagnoses of my former pulmonologist who had retired and inferred that most of my respiratory problems were imaginary. I have since found a good pulmonologist who understands my symptoms and treats them appropriately.
I have never been to a doctor that cares more for her patients than Dr. Nagle. This carries over to her staff whom may your visit special. I am 70 years old and have never felt more welcome than when I get to see Dr. Nagle and hr staff. If you want someone hoe actually cares about you then call for an appointment. You will not be disappointed.
23 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Health Sciences Center
Dr. Nancy N Nagle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsAsthma And Lung Clinic, 3366 NW Expressway Ste 660, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Nancy N Nagle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.