Dr. Nancy Newman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Newman?

If it's not by the book easy, she's pointless

Thanks to this doctor blowing me off, stating it was something I was probably born with but If I really wanted I could have an MRI she didnt think was necessary because if anything, it was a possible tumor that was the smallest, slowest growing tumor in the world. Thanks to her, I went diagnosed for MS for another year and now get to live with the damages.

When I saw her, I felt she was completely unconcerned. I was experiencing vision loss in my left eye. She said I was probably born with it and suggested an mri that probably would not find anything, that if it was a tumor then it would be the smallest, slowest, growing tumor ever. So I did not bother with the mri thinking it was something I would just have to learn to live with. Less than a year later another wonderful neurologist diagnosed me with MS. And I could be wrong but in my opinion I think that she should have suggested MS as being a possibility. I would have gotten the help I needed a lot sooner

Eduardo Carlos

Thank you so much for taking good care of my son and for telling me the truth.

Dr. Nancy Newman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.