Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy O'Neil
Dr. Nancy O'Neil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. O'Neil is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center - First Hill Campus, Seattle Children`s Hospital and Swedish Medical Center First Hill. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy O'Neil has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. O'Neil delivered my daughters back in 1995 and 1997 and I can truly say she was an extraordinary doctor with an amazing ability to make you feel comfortable with every step of the pregnancy and I couldn't have asked for a better delivery thanks to her. I brought my daughters, now 17 and 19, back to Seattle to show them where they were born but Dr. O'Neil had moved to Spokane. Lucky for all the soon to be moms in Spokane!
Dr. O'Neil is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Swedish Medical Center - First Hill Campus
Seattle Children`s Hospital
Swedish Medical Center First Hill
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Nancy O'Neil accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nancy O'Neil in this video.
Dr. Nancy O'Neil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.