Dr. Nancy R Otto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy R Otto?

Terrific hand surgeon

Have had Dr Otto do my bilateral carpal tunnel surgery in the past. Now seeing het for trigger fingers secondary to using a wheelchair, walker and cane during rehab post surgery.

Guitar player

Dr. Nancy Otto, with the skill, grace, and speed of an accomplished musician performed three surgeries on my pitiful worn out hands and brought them back to life. I am forever grateful.

Dr. Otto is Tops!

Dr. Otto is brilliant, technically without compare, efficient, and so caring. She has a great sense of humor and makes certain her patients are cared for in the best possible way. I recommend her 150% +

I love Dr. Otto and her staff. Informative, recommend her , good listening, good observation of my physical needs. I have recommended her several times.

Dr. Otto was my hand surgeon while I lived in San Antonio from 2002-2007 and I absolutely loved her. She is such a great Dr. and so great with her patients.

Fruitful Visit

I saw Dr. Otto on a consultation for a condition with my arm. Her explanation of what was going on with my arm was clear and correct. I'm glad I received her opinion.

Torn hand/finger tendon

My mother had torn hand tendon, Dr. Otto patiently explained injury and healing process. She answered every question to our satisfaction and eased our family worries. After about month & half tendon healed. I would highly recommend anyone with hand injuries/ problems to consult Dr. Otto, my elderly Mom felt more comfortable with her.

Ethical, Professional, Extremely Competent, Warm and Sincere

Dr. Otto and her entire surgical team were amazing. Knowing the ethical, professional and experienced doctor that she is, I would have expected only the best which I received. The anathesiologist was absolutely one of a kind and not only treated me with great dignaty but he gave me superb medical treatment in a very caring manner. Dr. Otto is frank and to the point and I like that. She is at the top of her field and I have nothing but praise for her and her entire staff. She's extremely competent and very honest and sincere and her treatment of me before and after surgery was done in a professional but warm manner, which I am very grateful for. Her nurse Annie is one of the most compassionate individuals I've ever met and when your situation looks grim tries to find that silver lining without being unrealistic.

Wrist Surgery

Dr. Otto operated on my wrist in 2014. She is THE BEST! Explains everything. No wait time (in any case, pleasant office & good magazines)...staff is friendly, courteous & professional. Surgery was done promptly in an outpatient surgery center & was uneventful...we talked during the surgery, Dr. Otto explaining my condition & the surgery. Follow-up was prompt. She runs a "tight ship"! Friendly staff to make the follow-up calls is so important & make such a difference!

great caring surgery and treatment

Courteous, Competent and Friendly

Dr. Otto explained the procedure very well. All went smoothly. Doctor Otto and staff were very courteous, competent and friendly. Dr. Otto put me at ease.

Pleased

Dr Otto and her team did a great job on my bicep injury. Very little post surgery discomfort. She answered all my questions and I am pleased with results so far. I expect to be fully recovered after following the therapy requirements. I recommend her if you have an arm or hand problem that requires a caring surgeon.

Dr. Nancy R Otto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.