Dr. Nancy Park Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Park?

Spends the Time Needed

Posted on July 29th, 2011

Dr. Park is extremely difficult to get into for a first appointment because she has a very busy practice. I waited about 4 months for the first appointment and I have a friend who waited 6 months for an annual appointment. However, she was friendly and thorough. Her follow up is not good however as I had to call back for information on the results of tests.Her staff was courteous.

My Life Saver

Posted on March 24th, 2011

I went to her for a cold, and she immediately called a heart specialist and made an appointment for me (next day). I needed immediate surgery (2 days later) for a 98% bolcked artery. I had no idea I had this condition.

Fire the HELP!!

Posted on May 4th, 2010

the help is horrible. They lady who answered the phone did not want to do her job and help me. Dr. Park has probably lost many patients because of thi ...

Posted on August 10th, 2015