Dr. Nancy A Pawlik Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy A Pawlik?

Dr. Pawlik was an excellent surgeon. She is professional, accurate, caring, and communicated very well to my husband and to me.

Wonderful doctor

dr. Pawlik became my surgeon when I wound up at the ER requiring emergency surgery. You can get any doctor in that situation, and I am so glad it was Dr. Pawlik. I might be considered a "difficult" patient - I do lots of research online and question everything - but Dr. Pawlik was and has continued to be very patient, kindly listening to my questions and does a great job explaining things accurately bug in ways I can easily understand. Her bedside manner, both in the hospital and during subsequent office visits, has been excellent; she is very kind and sweet. My family said that she was very good at communicating with them when I came out of surgery. I am very pleased with her level of care and would highly recommend her.