Dr. Nancy Perrier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Perrier?

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

I found her to be extremely professional and she did a fabulous job with my surgery. I would high recommend her.

Posted on October 26th, 2015

I have seen this doctor since 2008 and can not support others reviews of long wait times. Only once in 7 years did I have an extended wait time. Always very timely and whenever I have called I have always got an answer to my question within 24 hours (usually the same day). I would recommend Dr. Pierre to anyone with parathyroid issues. I feel very confident in her care.

Registered Nurse

Posted on March 12th, 2013

Absolutely top notch professional. Comes highly recommended from my teen son's Endocrinologist. Had a delicate, intricate surgery for my son for an adrenal tumor. This surgeon exhibited confidence and absolute expertise in her speciality. Son's surgery went smoothly. Her preparation weeks before and handling of everything in between and especially the day of made his surgery a success. Performed lap robtic procedure. Can't express my gratitude enough for having met Dr. Pierre.

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

I saw her first in 2009-walked in, she talked, sent me for tests and came right back and she scheduled me for surgery. Thyroid out in no time. In 2011 went in for an adrenal tumor, infact I called her assistant, faxed her my report and they got me in immediately. Surgery scheduled immediately.Her and her staff, assistants and fellows were great. They called and checked on me and handled every bit of paperwork I needed filled out. I recommend everyone I know with endocrine problems to go to her. I am also amazed with her knowledge, I tell people she is a walking medical journal and I bet if you quizzed her she could give you page numbers to reference.

Never felt so low.

Posted on June 24th, 2012

I saw this doctor for parathyroid issues. Actually, I did not see her at all until lots of testing was completed Lots of tests!!! X-rays, Nuclear, CT scans, etc. etc. etc. etc. I kept asking when I could see this doctor and I got no where. Finally after 2 months of going back and forth to MDA for testing, I was able to see her. I waited over an hour to see her and she spent about 3 minutes with me and out the door she went. Talk about a let down. Asked 3 times for her report and never got one. I was not a happy camper. Bedside manner? Poor! I went elsewhere.

Well worth the wait!

Posted on May 22nd, 2012

I was told that she was well worth the wait and she was indeed just that. She is bright and caring. After the very first visit with her I was at ease with my disease. After that visit and on every other, even right before my surgery, she was comfortable and confident. I knew i was in good hands. Best news of all....she cured me after several other doctors could not. I highly recommend Dr. Perrier.

?????

Posted on May 13th, 2012

Short lived visit after many thousands of dollars of testing. Had I known before I made this appt what I would entail...I would of never dialed the number. I deserved better. The Valet parking attendant was nice as was the lady behind the snack bar.

Posted on March 8th, 2012

There are good and not so good reviews for this doctor. I must of seen her on a bad day. For 3 years after her visit, I have asked for a report and never got one. I have a Parathyroid Adenoma and 3 Thyroid adenoma's and still do. I will not return to her.

Dr. Perrier is great!

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Before meeting Dr. Perrier I was somewhat apprehensive after reading a previous review. However, as various doctors informed me she is one of the best in her field. I was pleasantly surprised at her demeanor after meeting her. I am completely happy with Dr. Perrier. She is kind,gracious and She did a great job with removal of my thyroid and I had no complications. I highly recommend Dr. Perrier. You won't be disappointed.

Rude!

Posted on March 8th, 2011

This has to be one of the worst doctors I've ever had the misfortune to encounter. After waiting over an hour because she was too busy on the phone, she had the nerve to rush me through my appoinment because she was behind. When I complained to one of her staff afterwards, a Linda McGraw, my complaints fell on deaf ears as she was equally rude, highly unprofessional and very condescending. I can see this doctor has trained her staff to be just as rude as she is.

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

She is a great doctor and she really cares.

Posted on March 24th, 2010

Doctor seems okay, but the staff is difficult, unhelpful, and incompetent.