Dr. Nancy J Rancour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy J Rancour?

Find a different more patient freindly doctor.many out there

you can't get in when needed,forcing you to seek urgent care,which are better. your scripts are on a short refill range to force you into appts. none of this 6 months worth of refills. your meds (dosage)are altered,causing patient discomfort, only to force one to visit and debate this forcefull manupulation!

Dr Nancy Rancour is the best

I have faith in her, and she tells me the way it is weather I like it or not, I never see her without a smile, has time to listen and talk to me. Shr never rushes you threw a visit, the most one will wait is 10-15 minutes to be called in my last doctor I waited up to a hour.The only thing I HATE is her weight in scale, but it has to be done

Type 2 Diabetes