Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nancy S Roberts has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Nancy S Roberts is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 6
Dr. Roberts is an amazing doctor, to whom we give a large amount of credit for saving our daughter's life. About 20 weeks into a fairly uncomplicated pregnancy, Dr. Roberts found an issue that would inevitably and quickly lead to very pre-term labor. Without having much apparent cause for the issue, Dr. Roberts methodically and academically approached the problem. Under her cautious care, we were able to stave off labor until after viability. Thanks to Dr. Roberts, followed by wonderful NICU care, our daughter is a very happy and healthy girl!
Dr.Roberts is simply the best. I have never liked a doctor so much. I am currently due with twins in May and have been seeing DR. Roberts every two weeks for the last 5 months and truly enjoy seeing her. Dr.Roberts is beyond accurate with her information and is willing to answer and explain any questions you may have. With being an identical twin pregnancy I was thrilled to have found someone who I trusted with the care of my babies and myself !
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
42 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1976
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Nancy S Roberts accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
Locations & DirectionsMain Line Perinatal Associates, 100 E Lancaster Ave Ste 353, Wynnewood, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nancy S Roberts, MD - Maternal and Fetal Medicine in Wynnewood, PA, in this video.
Dr. Nancy S Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wynnewood, PA.