Dr. Nancy T Rodgers-Neame Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy T Rodgers-Neame?

She is great

She treats my daughter I feel she saved her life getting her out of an abusive situation in another hospital with a very bad doctor

My All Time Best Neurologist

Dr. Rogers-Neame immediately saw that my many medical issues were due to side effects of too many medicines then more medicines to counter side effects. Methodically, Dr. Rogers-Neame explored my epilepsy culminating in a 5-day hospital study, at the end of which she took me off four medicines. Within days, I had color back, energy, and my side effect symptoms went away. I got my quality of life back with FEWER medicines. Yeah! Highly recommend Dr. Rogers-Neame, who will be my all time favorite neurologist always. If every doctor was so dedicated to their craft, we would all be so very fortunate.

Excellent Doctor. Would recommend to anyone!

Lousy

AFTER HAVING 15 YEARS OF HAVING SEIZURES NEEDING TO HAVE BRAIN SURGERY.THE TIME CAME THAT I COULD START SEEING A DR. AGAIN TO START TAKING CARE OF SEIZURES AGAIN.WHEN I TOLD HIM I WAS MOVING AND COULDN'T START SEEING THE DR. I WAS SEEING BEFORE SURGERY,TELLING WHERE I MOVING TO HE TOLD I SHOULD CONSIDER SEEING DR. RODGERS.HE FELT SHE WAS THE DR. THAT I NEEDED TO HELP GET MY SEIZURES TO STOP HAPPEN SO MUCH AND MAYBE NOT HAPPEN AT ALL.HE WAS RITE.I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. RODGERS FOR 13 YEARS AND LISTEN TO AND DOING WHAT SHE SAID,HAS HELPED THAT HAPPEN.I COMING VERY CLOSE TO NOT HAVING NO MORE.SHE HAS BEEN A GREAT DR..SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE WHEN I NEEDED HER MANY OF TIMES I HAVE NEEDED HER WHEN HAVING SEIZURE IF I NEEDED TO CALL.SHE HAS ALWAYS CALLED BACKED NO MATTER WHAT TIME A DAY IT WAS,RITE AWAY WANTING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AND TOOK CARE OF WHAT HAPPENED.I FEEL SHE IS A GREAT DOCTOR,LETTING OTHER PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT AND MEET THAT HAVE SEIZURES AND ARE LOOKING FOR A DOCTOR.I THANK HER VERY MUCH FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE ME.

Best Epilepsy Doctor

She is the best epilepsy doctor that I have ever seen. I have had epilepsy for over 20 years and I am seizure free for the first time in my life!! Thank you Dr R!!

Dr. Nancy T Rodgers-Neame is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.