Dr. Nancy C Rose Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nancy C Rose?

Dr Rose was the physician that dealt us the difficult news that our little boy had passed away when we went in for our 20 week ultrasound. I appreciate so much her being upfront in telling us, and also her kindness and caring as she did so. After letting us know, she called my midwife and set up an appointment to be seen immediately and also explained what steps needed to happen. She kindly took a couple of pictures of the little baby for us to take as keepsakes. I will always be grateful for her professional and gentle treatment.

Very competent and caring

Dr. Rose performed a CVS on me. It was a very difficult situation that I was going through with my unborn child. Dr. Rose was excellent! She was very competent during the procedure, very thourough with her explanations, very patient with my questions, and very caring with my situation. Her staff even followed up with me on a Sunday. I would highly recommend Dr. Rose as your fetal medicine practitioner.