Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy S White
Dr. Nancy S White, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Northville, MI. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. White is affiliated with Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital. Dr. White has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy S White has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Adolescent Medicine
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. White is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Nancy S White accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy S White is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.