Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Nancy Samudio
Dr. Nancy Samudio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Highland, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Samudio is affiliated with Huntington Hospital and Methodist Hospital Southern Ca. Dr. Samudio has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Samudio has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Nancy Samudio has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Dr. Nancy Samudio has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Samudio is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Universidad De Panama
Graduated in 1983
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Nancy Samudio accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDignity Health Medical Group, 4240 Highland Ave Ste B, Highland, CA
Dr. Nancy Samudio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland, CA.