Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy M Satur-Satur
Dr. Nancy M Satur-Satur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Satur-Satur is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla, Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas and Scripps Mercy Hospital. Dr. Satur-Satur has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy M Satur-Satur has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Nancy M Satur-Satur has the following 11 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
Dr. Nancy M Satur-Satur has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
I have 10+ years of experience with North Coast Dermatology Medical Associates and I have been a patient of Dr. Satur for numerous years. I have had a wonderful experience thus far, always treated with the utmost respect and consideration. I consistently go to NCDMA because I feel so comfortable with the staff and am always impressed with the professional care I receive. Dr. Satur is a brilliant, compassionate and highly trusted Dermatologist whom I recommend highly!
Dr. Satur is the most caring doctor. She truly cares and takes extra time with each patient. This sometimes puts her off schedule, but it is worth the wait! She is extremely knowledgable, and won't try to sell you into some type of treatment that is un needed. I have seen her for the past 3 years and I would not see any one else! Love her!
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Satur-Satur is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1976
University Hospital Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy M Satur-Satur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.