Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy Sawyer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 14
I have been seeing Dr. Sawyer for many years and truly she is the most caring understanding doctor I have ever been to. She has compassion for her patients and listen to you have to say. She always makes you feel like you are the most important patient she has. She will always be my favorite doctor. Her staff is as caring as she is they are all wonderful.
Dr. Sawyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Trinity Emergency Physicians LLC
Baptist Medical Center - Princeton
Brookwood Medical Center
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Carraway Methodist Medical Center
Dr. Nancy Sawyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBirmingham Health Care, 1600 20th St S, Birmingham, AL
Dr. Nancy Sawyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.