Dr. Nancy Sawyer Is this you?

Best All around Doctor

Posted on June 12th, 2014

Dr. Sawyer took the time with all of her patients to help provide rounded health care. She made visits a pleasure instead of a chore and knew all of us. She is no longer in practice.

We All Miss You

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

You are probably enjoying your retirement. I wish you were back. You are so caring, I can not find a doctor that is you.

Best Doctor ever

Posted on July 25th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Sawyer for many years and truly she is the most caring understanding doctor I have ever been to. She has compassion for her patients and listen to you have to say. She always makes you feel like you are the most important patient she has. She will always be my favorite doctor. Her staff is as caring as she is they are all wonderful.

best of the best

Posted on March 17th, 2011

Dr. Sawyer is absolutely the most thorough doctor I have ever had. She takes her time and never makes you feel rushed. She is very easy to talk to. I was diagnosed with a condition that had been overlooked by other doctors for years. I'm very thankful to have her as my doctor.

great doctor

Posted on November 22nd, 2010

very caring, and thorough. She treats you like one of her family members. Very knowledgeable in the autoimmune diseases, and effects of MVP.

Posted on January 2nd, 2017