Dr. Nancy L Shupe Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Nancy L Shupe?

Very Caring

I have been seeing Dr. Shupe for several years now and find she is very through and very caring. Always follows up and returns all inquiries very promptly.

Too Busy To Be Bothered

I called Dr Shupe 3 times regarding the health of a relative who is a patient of hers. I am the caretaker of this relative and as such, am authorized to speak with her physicians regarding her health. I left 3 messages asking Dr Shupe to please call me and she never did. Each time I called, the office staff had remembered me calling and was very embarrassed and apologetic that Dr Shupe had not returned my calls. This uncaring attitude of Dr Shupe makes me seriously question the kind of care my relative is getting.

Dr. Nancy L Shupe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walton, KY.