Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Singer
Dr. Nancy Singer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Swansea, MA, with another office in Providence, RI. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Singer is affiliated with Southcoast Hosps Group-Charlton Campus, Swansea Pediatrics and Charlton Memorial Hos-Outpt. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Singer has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Singer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Southcoast Hosps Group-Charlton Campus
Charlton Memorial Hos-Outpt
Children`s Hospital Boston
Out of State Hospital
Kent County Hospital
Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Children`s Hospital Medical Center
Rhode Island Hospital
Women & Infants
Charlton Memorial Hospital
24 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Nancy Singer accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Rhode Island
- BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy Singer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Swansea, MA.