Nancy Sklarin Is this you?

Have you seen Nancy Sklarin?

wonderful doctor

Posted on November 25th, 2014

caring, concerned, explained all my options to me including offering me to join a study.

Worst Doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2014

My mom past away from cancer under her care which was a horrible thing to go through. She kept very quiet about options and alternatives or even the fact that she would die until 3 weeks prior. That being said she was very frank and cold about it, saying things like " you must feel terrible". Oh really, no kidding lady! FInd someone else dont go through an experience like I did.

Nasty, Uncaring, Rude

Posted on June 21st, 2014

I was treated with such a lack of thoughtfulness and negligence. I was complaining about arm pain after surgery, radiation and chemotherapy. Doctor denied my symptoms and refused to send me for an evaluation of lymphedema which I eventually was diagnosed with. Horrible and arrogant.

Extraordinary doctor

Posted on December 13th, 2010

Dr. Sklarin offers professional, thorough and expert care. She collaborates with doctors both in and out of MSKCC so that her decisions are always based on the best ideas and practice. She shows great concern for her patients.

Posted on July 5th, 2017