Dr. Nancy C Somer Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Nancy C Somer?

Dr. Somer is partnered with Dr. Rosen and both of them are two of the most competent doctors and caring people that I ever had the pleasure to know.

We connected right away.

I am new to this state/just moved. Dr. Somer was interested not only in my state of health but my state of being. We talked about yoga, hiking, spirituality and where I have traveled. I felt better immediately after the visit and much less vulnerable in regard to the medical problem that I presented her with.

Dr.Somer is not a professional MD, Very Rude

I just moved to Woodbridge NJ. I need it a doctor. I saw her 3 times and those 3 times. She was rude, not caring and sarcastic. I gave her a chance but today is my last visit. I come from New York and I would never expect a doctor to behave in this manner. Dr. Somer is very condescending. I am looking for a new doctor.

Dr. Nancy C Somer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbridge, NJ.