Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy J Stadler
Dr. Nancy J Stadler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sylvania, OH, with another office in Toledo, OH. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Stadler is affiliated with Flower Hospital. Dr. Stadler has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy J Stadler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
I usually see Dr. Stephen. P. I did see Dr. Nancy Stadler once for a bladder infection. Dr. Stadler was very nice, However her assistant DAWN is complete opposite. DAWN was extremely nasty, and viscous. DAWN also conducted a flu shot on me back in 2013, and not only slapped my arm real hard and told me to relax it very rude and aggressively, but then aggressively jammed the needle into my arm. After she preformed the shot she said to me "The way to get out of here is down this hall and to the left. "GO". No DAWN HAS TO GO. I have had to postpone seeing a doctor, due to Stadler being the only one available on certain days just to avoid DAWN. That's sad. GET RID OF DAWN!!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Dr. Stadler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Nancy J Stadler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nancy J Stadler in this video.
Dr. Nancy J Stadler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sylvania, OH.