Dr. Nancy J Stadler Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nancy J Stadler?

I usually see Dr. Stephen. P. I did see Dr. Nancy Stadler once for a bladder infection. Dr. Stadler was very nice, However her assistant DAWN is complete opposite. DAWN was extremely nasty, and viscous. DAWN also conducted a flu shot on me back in 2013, and not only slapped my arm real hard and told me to relax it very rude and aggressively, but then aggressively jammed the needle into my arm. After she preformed the shot she said to me "The way to get out of here is down this hall and to the left. "GO". No DAWN HAS TO GO. I have had to postpone seeing a doctor, due to Stadler being the only one available on certain days just to avoid DAWN. That's sad. GET RID OF DAWN!!!!!

Her staff (Dawn) is so rude. I have been seeing dr. Stadler for years and now I'm switching because Of how rude Dawn has been to me and my mom.

Licenced Office Professional

Dr Stadler took the place of Dr Barnes. I have been very happy with Dr Stadler. I haven't had Health Insurance, so she was limited with what she could suggest.

Dr Stadler was my PC for 15 yrs. I've since moved out of state, but sure wish I could have taken her with me. She is kind, caring and attentive. Asks lots of questions and truly listens to the answers. She's not only an excellent Caring Dr, shes got great interpersonal skills

Bad experience. Had blood tests, results showed high HDL. Office sent information with note that a diet and exercise program would be forthcoming. No plan was sent, no follow-up. Two month later had emergency by-pass surgery. HDL levels and triglycerides were dangerously high. Poor communication between her and nurse assistant.