Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy A Sukys has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Have been a patient of Dr. Sukys for 22 years and have been completely satisfied with her treatment. She is compassionate with her patients and takes the time to listen. She is very up to date with her knowledge and has no problem following up with patients...we have had her call us personally at 7 pm in the evening with any concerns...There should be more doctors out there like her.
When trying to make appointment with the Dr. the staff will tell you to go to ER if pain is bad or to Dr. Urgent Care, as appointments are usually a few weeks out. My last visit with her, she was very unprofessional, just stating that I was going to other places to get drugs, when I explained that since I could not see her that I was told to go to these other places, she got very upset and told her I was in pain, so wanted to just ship me off to a pain center! That would not fix the problem!!! Will never go back and you should stay away!
27 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Nancy A Sukys accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy A Sukys is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clairsville, OH.