4.9

Have you seen Dr. Nancy G Swartz?

Eye surgery

Wonderful experience. Dr. Swartz was great and made me very comfortable. I have recommended her to my friends and hopefully they will take the opportunity to contact her.

I was very nervous about having eyelid surgery. But Dr. Schwartz made me feel very safe.My experience with the staff was very good.

Thrilled

From the first moment meeting Dr. Swartz, I was made to feel totally comfortable and unconstricted by time, I experienced a consumate professional,more concerned with the health of my eyes than the monetary,,,,she actually refused me surgery until my second appointment and after reviewing a thorough check of my medical history helped me decide which route to take .Her call the night before surgery allayed any questions and her gentle manner the morning of, were a great comfort! Today is day 3 , since surgery (droopy lid and muscle - occluding 1/3rd of my vision), and the results are already remarkable!!! I can see, I have eyelids again , and didn't even mind leaving the house without makeup! I would highly recommend Dr. Swartz in a heartbeat!

Excellent!

Dr. Swartz and the office professionals are excellent!

the best and i trust her with my life

iI never ever thought i would trust anyone after three botched surgeries (nose) dr, schwartz DID NOT PERFORM SURGERY, however Dr. Swartz did correct a major dent on the right side with injections and in my opinion saved me many more years of disliking what I saw when I looked in the mirror. Plus, I could never use eye liner as a young girl today i am able to do so as i once again, trusted enough for Dr. Swartz to raise the lids thus, I cold use liner. The office staff reflects the doctor. The doctor is honest, and do you believe called me the night prior to surgery? That is a first for me or anyone who ever had a proceedure. I could continue, however the most important words are above. The good doctor made me feel pretty in my "old" age...i never imagined this to be possible

Dr. Nancy G Swartz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.