Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy A Towbin
Dr. Nancy A Towbin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yorba Linda, CA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Towbin is affiliated with St Jude Medical Center. Dr. Towbin has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy A Towbin has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nancy A Towbin has the following 14 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Nancy A Towbin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 43
I've been seeing Dr. Nancy Towbin for many years. She's nice, great bedside manner, concerned & listens to all issues and very knowledgeable. Staff is great and I won't go anywhere else. 5 Star!!
I am very glad I found Dr Towbin. I have endometriosis, interstitial cystitis, and pelvic floor dysfunction, and she never gave up on trying to help me get out of pain. She was honest in telling me to seek a specialist for surgery bc it wasn't her specialty but that she could help treat me after surgery. I took her advice, and after having excision surgery for endo, she continued to help me as I struggled with pain from IC and PFD. She referred me to an amazing pelvic floor physical therapist for PFD, and she helped me to not give up hope! She let me play an active role in searching for medications that might help which eased my mind. She never pressured me to try something I wasn't comfortable with, and she really listened and addressed my concerns!!! Highly recommend!!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Towbin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1991
Los Angeles County General Hospital
Dr. Nancy A Towbin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsYorba Linda Womens Health, 16671 Yorba Linda Blvd Ste 210, Yorba Linda, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nancy A Towbin in this video.
Dr. Nancy A Towbin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yorba Linda, CA.