Dr. Nancy Trahms Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Trahms?

Helped me a great deal. Very caring and bright; helpful insight.

Posted on November 24th, 2014

Dr. Trahms was very kind and gentle with me, which was what I needed at that time. She helped me to understand my situation, what steps I could take to change it, and helped me gain my confidence again .

Dr. Trahms, highly recommended

Posted on October 24th, 2014

Great therapist. Very caring. Doesn't skip a thing.

Former patient

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Dr. Trahms was seeing my husband for therapy. We were having marriage difficulties and she suggested I see her seperately as well. I was misdiagnosed on the first visit, put on numerous medications, became very depressed, lost half of my hair, gained 15 pounds and couldn't think straight for months. I ended up at UCSF, went to the head of psychiatry there. His first question was "Who the f--k is your Dr.?" I was shocked by his anger in how I had been diagnosed and treated. He basically said I had a lawsuit, but I would not win as I would eventually recover. In my opinion she is woefully incompetent to work in her field. I have recoveredd fully, but lost a year of my life.

Posted on January 4th, 2016