Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Wang
Dr. Nancy Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Los Gatos, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Stanford Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Wang has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Nancy Wang has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.<br>The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Stanford Medical Center
20 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Nancy Wang Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nancy Wang's office for more information.
701 Welch Rd Palo Alto, CA : (650) 723-0757
815 Pollard Rd Los Gatos, CA : (408) 378-6131
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nancy Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.