Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Nancy A Wick
Dr. Nancy A Wick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy A Wick has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Nancy A Wick has the following 35 expertise
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
- Vaccine Therapy
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Common Cold
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Ankle Injuries
- Contact Dermatitis
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Headache Disorders
- Infant Disorders
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Abdominal Injuries
- Exercise-Induced Asthma
- Adolescent Behavior
- Diaper Rash
- Cold Sores (Herpetic Stomatitis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Sports Injuries
- Arm Injuries
Dr. Nancy A Wick has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 4
I felt like Dr. Wick always listened to me and she often had great advice for me. I felt like I could ask her anything and she was very helpful and always friendly. She always took me seriously. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wick. And the office staff was always friendly and once you go there enough times they get to know you.
12 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Yale New Haven Hospital
Dr. Nancy A Wick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Affiliates Hampton Rd, 200 Grayson Rd Ste 101, Virginia Beach, VA
Dr. Nancy A Wick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.