Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy K Wiese has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 3 of 3
I have been seeing Dr. Wiese for a few years, first for an accute problem, and since for regular "maintenance" visits. I never felt rushed during a visit, and her advice has helped me beyond the issues that brought me to her in the first place. Allergy testing, nutrition advice, hormonal balance - yes even for a male - all of that has helped me sustain good health and a very fit life style.
Went to this Dr as she was one of the approved Dr's from Immuno labs. All I wanted was to get tested for allergies. The Dr ordered an incomplete test and would not call me back to correct situation. She kept relaying a message that what was ordered what what was run even though I pleaded over and over to speak to Dr as the test were very expensive to run and were not covered by insurance. I ended up having to call the lab myself and explain how their recommended Dr was treating me. They ended up calling the DR and getting the situation corrected and the extra test ran properly. The Dr then had the gall to call me as if she saved the day once things were square. Oh, and when I picked up my tests, their were some missing that I had to call and have emailed. Do not use her! Very unorganized & unprofessional!
Dr. Nancy K Wiese accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSutter Pacific Occupational Health, 45 Castro St Ste 160A, San Francisco, CA
Dr. Nancy K Wiese is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.