The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy S Wolfin has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 20
I know her for a lot of years , I use to take my daughter for acne,witch was ok , but one they we took my granddaughter she developed same blisters and her lip and she said was strep , didn't give her antibiotics to take and told me not to take her to the pediatrician, witch it was wrong because the pedestrian said , she need it to be on antibiotics and is very danger for her own belt and others ,and she was only 4 years old .
Dr. Wolfin was cavalier. I saw her 4 to 5 times with respect to a lesion on my lip. She gave me an ointment on one visit and on the next visit she told me to continue to use it. I then had a full body check up and she still did not biopsy the lip. At the insistance of a relative, I went back to her again and she biopsy the lesion but would not biopsy another place on the lip which had turned white. She was quite cavalier and matter of fact. When the biopsy came back positive, she gave no suggestions or followup. I had a reconstruction surgery on my lip and 30 plus sessions of radiation.
Dr. Wolfin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Dr. Nancy S Wolfin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNancy Sue Wolfin Md, 310 E Shore Rd Ste 204, Great Neck, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nancy S Wolfin in this video.
Dr. Nancy S Wolfin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.