Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy Youssefi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Nancy Youssefi has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Nancy Youssefi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I would not recommend this dr to even a enemy. She is very rude, did not even take me to patient room and just reviewed me in reception area near waiting room. She then went on being mean and talked very badly in ill mannered way, while her staff kept laughing on my face in a insensitive manner. I went for light periods, and she kept arguing infront of all that why u want to be pregnant when u hav this issue or that and she made me very uncomfortable, discussed my case infront of all staff and people in waiting room. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND VERY IN HUMANSHE DOES NOT RESPECT HER PATIENTS OR EVEN CARES TO LISTEN AND IF SHE LISTENS SHE NEVER ANSWERS YOUR CONCERNS AND ONLY RIDICULES YOU.SAVE YOUR DIGNITY AND FIND ANOTHER GYN.goign to a ob gyn is already a very sensitive matter for females and going to such a XXXX is worse nightmare. Girls please save yourself.
Dr. Youssefi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Laurel Regional Hospital
Holy Cross Hospital
- Iran University Of Medical Sciences
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Nancy Youssefi accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions8218 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda, MD
Dr. Nancy Youssefi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethesda, MD.