Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nancy M Zink has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I appreciate how direct she is, while being very kind. If she has a concern about something, she is very clear on what her concern is and what she would recommend. She listens to what I have to say, and then will share her thoughts and make recommendations. I have a chronic issue that I've been dealing with for 15 years and she openly admitted that I probably know more about this issue than she does at this point - which I think I could say is true for 95% of the dr's I speak to, but I appreciate her honesty! She isn't just spouting out information as if she knows everything. She is willing to talk through ideas on how to address an issue and lets me be a participant in that discussion, not just dictating what my treatment plan is going to be. You get the feeling that she is a very kind individual who really wants to help you feel your best. She is very popular - you won't often be able to get an appointment last minute with her. She has been really responsive via mychart emails though and has allowed me to be double booked to get me in quickly.
Dr. Zink is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Nancy M Zink accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Kaiser Permanente
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOHSU Family Medicine at Gabriel Park, 4411 SW Vermont St, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nancy M Zink in this video.
Dr. Nancy M Zink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.