Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nandeesh Veerappa
Dr. Nandeesh Veerappa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Modesto, CA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Veerappa is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Los Banos and Doctors Medical Center. Dr. Veerappa has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nandeesh Veerappa has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Veerappa is such a personable person. I talks to you like a human being, not like an ATM. He takes pride in what he does and it is clear he loves what he does! He has a young son he is clearly very proud of and because he is wonderful father, he relates very well to families with young children. He visited with me in the hospital when my daughter was born and took very good care of her. He always remembers me and my family (I have 4 children) and always asks about all of them as well, knowing their histories and questions their progress. I just absolutely love him!
I can't believe it! A doctor who truly cares and listens. No rushing me off for the next patient. I have many serious health issues and he told me that we would take a few of them at a time so we don't overlook one until we get through the whole list. He didn't try to pawn me off on someone else because I have too many problems to deal with. He let me cry, comforted and assured me that he would help me however he can. I left smiling with 3 specialist referrals that my previous doctor didn't even try to get me and a blood test slip. I wish I would have went to him years ago. He is only 41 but very wise. I had always heard such amazing things about him but felt sometimes people exaggerate. None there! I love my old doctor but he was like an old friend who told you everything was okay instead of making sure it was! God Bless you Dr. Veerappa for listening to me!!! See you in a few weeks!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2010, 2016, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015, 2014, 2011, 2016, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Veerappa is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Stanislaus Medical Center
Dr. Nandeesh Veerappa accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFamily Health Care Medical Group, 1320 Celeste Dr, Modesto, CA
Dr. Nandeesh Veerappa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.