Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nandini H Chitre has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nandini H Chitre has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
I saw her for a couple of years. I walked in there feeling good about myself and walked out feeling like s--t. I walked in having lost 60 pounds and all she had to say to me was that I needed to lose another 20. She routinely refuses to issue orders for refills until her patients make appointments. This has happened to 2 other people I know who also stopped seeing her. She treats her clients disrespectfully and does not think she has a problem. Her office's communication with the lab is poor. At one time the lab was in the basement of her building & I stood with the lab technician and heard the lab technician make a request. Then I went upstairs thinking the request was about to be fulfilled and her office assistant lied to my face saying the lab had never made the request! That was the last straw. I am glad to be out of there.
41 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Caritas Carney Hospital
Dr. Nandini H Chitre accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBoulevard Medical Group, 338 Plantation St, Worcester, MA
Dr. Nandini H Chitre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.