Dr. Nandini N Gowda Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nandini N Gowda?

Best Primary Care Physician!

Dr. Gowda is the best primary care doctor I've had! She was assigned to me when I first entered women veterans' health care upon exiting active duty and returning back home to the Inland Empire, and I had her as my assigned physician for aprox 2 & 1/2 years until I moved out of the area, and I never had any problems with her, I just wish the active duty Doctor's could have been as thorough and adept as she proved to be. She was caring and professional, as well as that she was very good at making difficult diagnosis. Dr. Gowda would take your medical issues seriously, and see them through by submitting labs or sending you for second opinions to specialists when necessary to deduce what the underlying medical issue was in order to formulate a helpful treatment plan in a timely manner. I highly recommend her as a top medical provider!

She was difficult to understand and didn't really Explain things wells.

COPD

Dr. Nandini N Gowda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.