Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nandini K Moray has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nandini K Moray has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Nandini K Moray has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
I have been with Dr Moray for over 10 years. She is caring, personable and her office hours/availabiliy are very good. You can get bloodwork done in her office on certain days. Like with any doc some treatments may be trial and error but ahe is honest and also has good colleauge specialost to refer you to.
I suffered 15 days of fever and infection because of her and she had no clue why i was getting fever even at the end of 2 weeks. The first time i went to her she just sent me to the ER. After finishing the antibiotics given by another dumb ER doctor my condition was still the same so i went back to her. She recommended some blood tests and said i have no idea why you are getting fever. She doesnt even know who to refer you to if she cannot figure out. The worst doctor i have ever seen. Please do not go to her. She never follows up on the patients.
She will prescribe z-pac for any and everything. That's is all she knows. If she does prescribe something else, chances are it won't work fully. And if you call back, she has no idea what to do. The only good thing about her office is getting appointments is not a problem, but that's because she doesn't have a lot of patients!! Which doctor gets done early in busy flu and swine flu season and leaves his clinic due to lack of patients? I am changing her.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Overlook Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNandini Moray Md Pa, 37 Progress St, Edison, NJ
Dr. Nandini K Moray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Edison, NJ.