Dr. Nandini Sharma Is this you?

2.5

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nandini Sharma?

Thorough

Posted on June 9th, 2017

I'm going to make the long haul to see Dr Sharma because she has been so good with my husband.

Unhappy with the doctors

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

I felt rushed. I felt like she did not care. She didn't invite questions & when I asked one she just said that I didn't need that but didn't offer an explanation. She wanted a follow up every month but I never received a,call with the date. Southwest kidney got my intake sheet all wrong even which side my only kidney is on . Corrected 3x & us still wrong. Saw a different dr for my 2nd visit who was leaving the practice. Was told a 3 mo. follow up with a third dr who I haven't seen yet. My blood work showed my kidney is worse but when they called me for repeat bloodwork, they only said my magnesium was low which it has been & I'm on a supplement. I was told to eat foods high in Mg. I asked if I should take more supplement & was told they would call me. They didn't. I asked what my GFR was & found out it dropped 9 points.. not told to get a scan..nothing. I will find a new place to go.

Posted on August 29th, 2017