Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nandita S Keole has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
I saw Dr Keole after dealing with low back pain issues and being on chronic medications. She addressed my pain and said that she thought it was to poor flexibility and core strength. She actually prescribed a physical therapy regimen that worked. Now 2 years later I am off pain mess and feel great! Thank you Dr. keole!!!
Initial appointment was about 20 days away. Was able to call back and get an appointment in 4 days instead due to pain medication running out.Dr. Keole took her time investigating my pain problem and made a plan of action that appears to be working at this time. Pain has decreased dramatically. Also, staff is very quick to call back when you've requested information.
Dr. Nandita S Keole accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNandita Sabnis Keole Md, 4611 E Shea Blvd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Nandita S Keole is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.