Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nanette M James Patrick has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Preventive Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I have been a patient of Dr. James-Patrick for many years now. She always treats me with respect, kindness, patience, compassion and concern. She has a wonderful friendly personality. Talking to her is like talking to a very close friend of mine. She not only has an amazing bedside manner, she is an excellent doctor. She has performed two minor surgeries on me and she was great! She definitely knew what she was doing and had command of the situation. Her office staff are friendly and professional. I hope that I never have to know what it's like to not have her as my doctor.
I met with DR James-Patrick after another doctor in the Joliet area said I needed a surgery that would change my life. Dr James-Patrick took the time to do more testing and found out the surgery was not necessary. After she prescribed a medication I was out the door and feeling better in about a month. Without Dr James-Patrick I would be in menopause at age 37 bc of another dr not doing his job. I see Dr James-Patrick every year for my check-up, her office staff are nice & she has an excellent bed side manner.
She has been my doctor since the late 1990s. She shows genuine care and concern. The staff treats me like family. Any issue or question is addressed promptly. The office is comfortable and hi-tech now. I have followed her as she has changed locations and it always gets better. They offer a variety of services for women's health and you can get everything you need there. Her partners Drs. Arrington and Chin-Bonds are great too. They make a great combination and their personalities fit perfectly. The only OB-GYN office you'll ever need!
30 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Nanette M James Patrick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSw Womens Healthcare Assocsc, 3700 W 203rd St Ste 110, Olympia Fields, IL
Dr. Nanette M James Patrick is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Olympia Fields, IL.