Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nanette O Lashay has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
20 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Nanette O Lashay accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRuth Ann Crystal Md, 825 Oak Grove Ave Ste D101, Menlo Park, CA
Dr. Nanette O Lashay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Menlo Park, CA.