Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nanette Liegeois II
Dr. Nanette Liegeois II, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Croix Falls, WI, with another office in Hoffman Estates, IL. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Liegeois is affiliated with Kennedy Kreiger Institute and Lahey Clinic Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nanette Liegeois II has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 5
I had noticed that several of my moles have changed shape, size, and color, so I sought out a dermatologist with skin cancer expertise. I saw Dr. Liegeois at the Great Lakes Dermatology office in Franklin. In my initial, new patient visit, Dr. Liegeois entered the room quickly. To my knowledge, she did not pause to review the thorough paperwork I had filled out (although, this may have been done before entering the exam room). I started to tell her the reason for my visit, and she quickly started to look over my back. I have a lot of moles so her initial reaction was to tell me to do Mole Mapping. She continued to look over my body VERY QUICKLY and agreed a small mole on my shoulder was suspicious enough to biopsy. Everything else was fine, she said, but I didn't feel she took time to look me over or note anything about me. I doubt she even documented anything in my patient chart. I feel she was far too rushed and impersonal, and did little to calm my fears of skin cancer. Moreover, my biopsy results never came, and they had told me 10-14 days. Dr. Liegeois did not call, email or mail me results, nor did anyone in her office. I had to call on the 15th day to get the results. Not good for the anxious, worrisome patient.
Dr. Liegeois is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kennedy Kreiger Institute
Lahey Clinic Hospital
15 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
Graduated in 1998
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Nanette Liegeois II accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nanette Liegeois II is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Saint Croix Falls, WI.