Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nanette B Oscherwitz
Dr. Nanette B Oscherwitz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Oscherwitz is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Advocate Christ Medical Center and Community Hospital East. Dr. Oscherwitz has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nanette B Oscherwitz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nanette B Oscherwitz has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Nanette B Oscherwitz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nanette B Oscherwitz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I wish she was a family doctor so I could go to her for everything! So many times you go to the doctor with a concern and they just brush it off like either you don't know what you're talking about or you are being a drama queen and never address that concern. Then one day something finally happens where they know you weren't being overly dramatic only now you have to be referred to a specialist! That's how I met Dr. Oscherwitz. She does not discount anything you are having an issue with and she does not give up trying to figure out what's going on. She spends quality time with you at your appointment and actually takes the time to review your medical chart before she comes in to see you. I see her in her Anderson, IN office and her staff there is just as concerned, committed and helpful as she is!
Dr Nan is the most caring compassionate Dr that I have every had the pleasure to experience as my personal Dr. She never just runs you through and know matter how busy she is she takes the time to make you feel that you are a valued individual and when I ask questions she always answers straight forward which I like. Dr Nan is the Very Best!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Oscherwitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Nanette B Oscherwitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Heart & Vascular Physicians, 1402 E County Line Rd Ste 2200, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Nanette B Oscherwitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.